Monday, August 16, 2010

Tila Tequilla Attacked on Stage

Tila Tequilla or known as tila nguyen was attacked by some rowdy people when she performs at stage on the gathering of juggalos, Due to this attack, now tila tequilla got a severe injured. here's a little note by tila tequilla. on her twitter “The people at Juggalos behavior was disgusting and I am filing a suit against Them,” tweets Tequila, adding, “Pretty soon the owners who run the Juggalos will be bankrupt. My attorney Alan is already on it.” “This is disgusting behavior from men."

Really poor tila tequilla, she got an injury because of this incident. here's the picture of tila tequilla injuries after attacked on stage of gathering of juggalos.

How this incident could happen to tila tequilla? and who's attack tila tequilla? You can watch Tila Tequilla Attacked Video below:



I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and p*ss at me when I was onstage."

"These people were trying to kill me. So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor. Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me. They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!! Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking! Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared! So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back. It was scary as hell!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...