Monday, October 11, 2010

Kim Kardashian W Magazine Cover

Kim Kardashian gets naked on W magazine cover, get a new W Magazine Kim Kardashian cover issued now. Kim Kardashian is the cover subject of the November issue of W magazine; the third annual Art Issue.

As we know Kim Kardashian said that she won't do naked pose again after her naked picture on Playboy magazine. You can see Kim Kardashian Cover Version here.

The W November cover is an artwork by conceptual artist Barbara Kruger on a photograph by Mark Seliger.

Kim Kardashian on getting into the reality TV business: “People would come over and say, ‘Where are the cameras?’ Everyone always said that it was like a sitcom at our house! We also knew that while we had the glitz and glam for an audience to vicariously live through, we are such a normal family that everyone can relate to.”
On her public perception: “I’m not a drinker, and when I’m up on the table dancing, it’s for the picture. Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me. And the show reveals that.
On what ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ has done for her self-confidence: “I used to think, I have to be this or that or skinny, and now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence. Now, I’m like, Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day? I’m so mature now. I’m a grown-up version of myself.”
On tabloid rumors: “I’ve learned to ignore everything. In the beginning I thought I was too sensitive for this. I’d Google myself and it would freak me out. Now I could care less if they say I’m pregnant with twins by my brother.”
On her wedding to music producer to Damon Thomas: “For my wedding, I wore black leather pants, a black leather top, and Prada wedges. No Flowers. And no family. It was so bizarre. I was a different person then—as I said, I always wanted to be a housewife, and I wanted to have kids at a young age. I was insecure and dependent, really the opposite of who I am today.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...