Monday, September 26, 2011

Minka Kelly Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire

Minka Kelly was listed as the sexiest woman alive by esquire magazine, you can see more about Minka Kelly on Wikipedia and the biography of Minka kelly, minka kelly more photos and video of minka kelly.

Actress Minka Kelly has been named Esquire magazine's Sexiest Woman Alive. The former "Friday Night Lights" actress takes the crown from Kate Beckinsale, who was named last year's most attractive star.

But Kelly, who is pictured posing seductively in lingerie for the November issue of the men's magazine, admits she didn't always feel glamorous growing up - as the daughter of a struggling stripper.

Opening up about hard times and her late mother, she says, "My mom lived a fast life. It was all about what we could do to have fun with nothing. She - for most of my life, she was a dancer. An exotic dancer. She was a stripper. So she would come home at like three, four o'clock in the morning and sometimes she would have a really great night, and she would wake me up in the middle of the night and we'd go to (Los Angeles grocery chain) Ralphs and go grocery shopping."

But Kelly made the best of her upbringing: "And that was so much fun. We'd have the whole grocery store to ourselves, and we would have a blast and buy a hundred dollars in groceries. And it was just the best day ever. The best day."

"Done with the twenties," Minka, 30, tells the magazine. "I'm confident--confident in my skin, and I'm cool with my flaws and all that stuff. It just feels nice to be at peace with yourself. I think my thirtieth birthday gave me permission to have all that. The twenties were a pain in the ass--figuring it all out. What am I doing? Where do I go?"

Bonus : Minka Kelly Esquire Photoshoot for November 2010 Esquire Issue




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...